Feeling inspired? Now get all the facts.
- 10 minutes from Savusavu Airport, 90 minutes from Labasa Airport
- Private car transfers available
- 3 bungalows with private baths
- Daily housekeeping and nightly turndown service
- Complimentary laundry
- Wheelchair accessible
- Although we recommend you “disconnect to reconnect”, if you must hop online, wifi is available in the lounge.
Full villa buy out:
- Sleeps up to 10 adults, plus infant cots
- Children are only allowed with a full villa buy out
- Catering is available upon request with advance notice. Menu adapted to dietary preferences.
- Per person daily breakfast only ($30 USD) or full daily meal plan ($70USD adult, $55USD children ages 4 to 12, children 3 and under free) includes breakfast, lunch or custom-packed picnic, dinner and snacks and non-alcoholic beverages all day.
- Infinity pool
- Yoga gear
- Kayaks and snorkeling
- Playing field and sports equipment
- Flying fox, trampoline, rope swings
- Eco-farm tending and harvesting
- Library and hammocks
- Indoor games
- Creative nooks
Popular add-on experiences, at the villa:
- Boat hire for fishing and bay excursions ($110USD per day, minimum 3 days, including 2 tanks of fuel)
- Nanny services
- Savusavu market tour and cooking demonstration
- Waterfall hike and village trip
- Diving with Cousteau Resort
- Blue Lagoon saltwater float
- Squash or golf
- Pearl farm tour
- Taveuni day trip
- Ancient petroglyphs
- Scenic helicopter flight from our private helipad
Getting to Us
- Private villa in Savusavu, Fiji
- Direct international flights from USA, Australia, New Zealand and more
- Transfer available via private car from Savusavu or Labasa Airport
- Travel arrangements provided by Wolfgang (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Private helipad on property
- Email email@example.com with inquiries or book yourself here.
- Nightly bungalow rate is $245 USD. Nightly villa buy out rate is $735 USD.
- Cancellation Policy: 30% deposit holds the booking. Deposit is fully refundable up to 60 days in advance of travel. Balance is due 60 days in advance of travel. 50% refundable up to 30 days prior to travel, 0% refundable if you cancel with 30 days or less prior to travel.