Arrive by helicopter to our private helipad, or get picked up at Savusavu or Labasa airport.
Fiji is simultaneously exotic and deceptively easy to reach! Board your international flight, fall asleep and wake up in paradise. Traveling to Fiji is really that simple.
If you’re coming from San Francisco or Los Angeles, your overnight international flight departs ~11pm. 10 hours later (just enough time for a great sleep!) you’ll touch down at Nadi International Airport. Breeze through customs and immigration (we’re happy to arrange VIP escort and clearance, if you wish), and transfer to your 50-minute domestic flight to Savusavu that will soar over breathtaking reefs and impossibly idyllic isles. And if you’re coming from Australia, even easier. Welcome to paradise!
Traveling to Fiji is made effortless by our travel guru Landi (firstname.lastname@example.org). Contact Landi to arrange all your flights, landing you on the doorstep of Tavola Fiji.
A Quick Look
- Private villa in Savusavu, Fiji
- Direct international flights from USA, Australia, New Zealand and more
- Transfer available via private car from Savusavu or Labasa Airport
- Travel arrangements provided by Landi (email@example.com)
- Private helipad on property
Fiji's international airport is in Nadi. These airlines all offer direct international flights.
- Fiji Airways/Qantas (Oneworld) – direct from Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, Los Angeles & San Francisco (USA), Brisbane, Sydney & Melbourne (Australia).
- Virgin Australia – daily from Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne (Australia). The flight into Nadi is ~four hours.
- Air New Zealand (Star Alliance) – daily from Auckland (New Zealand). The flight into Nadi is ~three hours.
- Korean Air (Skyteam) – Seoul to Nadi on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. The flight arrives 1 day after departure.
- Aircalin – flights between Nadi and Noumea (New Caledonia) as well as between Nadi and Honolulu (Hawaii)
- Air Niugini – flights between Nadi and Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea)
Luggage Tip: When flying with Fiji Airways, you can book your flight all the way through to Labasa or Savusavu, giving you your international luggage allowance all the way. If not, the domestic luggage allowance will apply (15 kg/33 pounds).
Tavola Villa Fiji is accessible from Savusavu Airport (10 minute drive) or Labasa Airport (90 minute drive).
Additionally, we have a private heli pad on our property for your convenience. Let us know if you'd like a helicopter transfer and we'll make the arrangements.