We look forward to spoiling you at Tavola Villa.
Welcome to your tropical estate, exclusively yours on the shore of Savusavu Bay.
Tavola Villa is a private, 8-acre waterfront property with stunning views of Savusavu Bay located 5 kilometers from the charming seaside town of Savusavu. The villa estate accommodates 2 to 10 guests across 3 suites, each with rainbath shower, and is perfect for a single couple, 2 couples traveling together or a family. Wheelchair accessible and with a private helipad, the property is gracious and inviting. No matter the size of your party, the 7-building compound and villa estate is exclusively yours. We request a 5 night minimum stay. If you opt for an extended stay, we are pleased to custom configure the villa to include dedicated spaces like a yoga shala, a recording studio or office.
- Exclusive use of Tavola Villa estate
- Continental breakfast
- Infinity pool
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower amenities
- WiFi in the villa lounge
- Snorkeling gear
- Yoga gear consisting of mats, straps, blocks and blankets
- Playing field and sports equipment — bocce, croquet, volleyball
- Savusavu Airport transfers via private car
- In-villa massage
- Private chef dinners
- Freshly prepared artisanal meals
- Custom stocked bar
- Captained boat for fishing or snorkeling on Savusavu Bay
- Any COVID tests required by local or international authorities
- Labasa Airport transfers
- Local excursions or diving
- 4-wheel drive vehicle rental or driver services
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Fiji has taken great care to provide a Covid-safe paradise for international travelers. Tavola is a member of the Care Fiji Commitment, which means we've committed to enhanced sanitation protocols and our staff is 100% vaccinated and trained in Covid safety. Up-to-date information on travel requirements is published by Tourism Fiji. Should you or your agent have any queries regarding international or domestic travel, please contact us. We are delighted to assist you. We look forward to welcoming you to pristine and beautiful Fiji!
Thank you to Tavola guests Bruce Allan, Simon Heit, Roger Anderson and Tim Pryce for their gorgeous photographs.