The big secret? Fiji is just a 10-hour overnight direct flight from San Francisco or Los Angeles. Clear customs and arrive by scenic helicopter to our private helipad.
Fiji is simultaneously exotic and deceptively easy to reach. While seemingly a world away, simply board your international flight, fall asleep and wake up in paradise. Travel to Fiji is really that simple.
Flying to Tavola
Direct international flights are available into Fiji’s Nadi International Airport from Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, USA (Los Angeles and San Francisco), Australia (Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne), New Zealand (Auckland) and South Korea (Seoul). Check Fiji Airways for flights.
To reach Tavola from Nadi International Airport, you may opt for chartered helicopter transfer to Tavola, departing from Nadi International tarmac and arriving directly on Tavola's private helipad. Or you may choose to fly to Savusavu or Labasa Airport via chartered or commercial fixed wing plane. We are delighted to pick you up.
Explore Vanua Levu
Our island of Vanua Levu is known as the “hidden paradise” of Fiji. It remains wild and authentic, much as the Fiji mainland was 50 years ago. Vanua Levu offers a breathtaking topography of undulating coastlines, two magnificent bays (Savusavu and Natewa Bays), majestic volcanic peaks, irresistible waterfalls and even a secret creek on the Tavola property. There are so many hidden treasures to discover on this island.
A QUICK LOOK
- Located in Savusavu, Fiji on the pristine island of Vanua Levu
- Direct international flights into Fiji from USA, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong and more
- 10-hour overnight direct flight from SFO or LAX. Fall asleep, wake up in paradise.
- Helicopter transfer available from Nadi International tarmac direct to Tavola private helipad
- Commercial or private charter fixed wing flights available into Savusavu or Labasa Airport
- Local transfers via private car included from Savusavu Airport, and transfers from Labasa Airport can be arranged